Advertisement writing – CBSE Class XI and Class XII – CBSE Class 11 and 12 Classified Advertisement writing formats .
Also See Video Sample Classified Advertisements :
What is an advertisement?
A notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service or event or publicizing a job vacancy or matrimonial proposal.
WHY do we need to advertise?
– introduce new products/ services.
– increase sale of the product / service.
– creating a brand.
– communicating any changes in the product line.
– give requirement for a particular product/ service
Types of advertisements-
uses words/ short phrases
title and contact details
should convey the complete information
General Display advertisement
colourful, using different fonts.
A classified advertisement is a form of advertising which is common in newspapers, online and in periodicals which may be sold or distributed free of charge. They are grouped under a specific heading (a classification) .
– employment – situation vacant or situation wanted
– matrimonial – bride or groom wanted
– accommodation- to let or accommodation wanted.
– real estate- sale or purchase of property.
– vehicles- sale or purchase
– lost and found reports
– missing person / pet
– change in name
– tour and travel
About English Academy :
Video Lessons on English studied in CBSE and ICSE Schools. Explanation of Poetry, Stories, Prose and Literature in Simple words. Subscribe to our Channel to get latest video lesson in English.
For Videos on Other Subjects Subscribe to SuccessCDs Education
Also See our website